100% Banana Silk Yarn
Let your creativity flow with our eco-friendly multicolored banana silk yarn, a vegan alternative to our recycled sari silk yarn. Our customers have created jewelry, woven items, scarves, home decor, baskets, and more with our banana silk yarn. The texture is luxuriously silky and the colors, shades and thickness can vary from inch to inch, making it a joy to use in weaving, jewelry making, felting, crochet or knitting projects.
An Eco-Friendly Yarn
Our banana silk yarn is is hand spun by women in India and is purchased by us from a Fair Trade organization.
* Please note: this product is hand-dyed. The skein you receive may vary in color inch by inch from the skein shown because each skein is representative of its dye lot.
Returns are only accepted if the skein has not been unwound.
The Important Stuff:
- Material: 100% Banana Silk yarn
- Quantity: Over 80 yards in 100g hank (sold by weight, not length)
- Color: Multicolor, shades of soft blue
- Weight: Heavy
- Gauge stitches per inch: 4-5
- Needle size: 4.5-5.5mm
- Hook size: G-H
- Care: Hand wash