The wait is over and now you can feel good about using acrylic paint with the all-new, first-of-its-kind, plant-based acrylic medium. This product is made with naturally archival ingredients to provide a permanent, water-resistant and non-yellowing finish that dries crystal clear. This product is truly non-toxic and contains ZERO petroleum byproducts*. Just like conventional acrylic mediums, this medium has many uses including mixing with natural pigments to make paint, a superb varnish / sealer, collage adhesive, and more. You can finally paint with confidence knowing there are no harmful additives, stabilizers, heavy metals or other toxic chemicals added. Packaged in a 16 oz. glass jar.
- Natural Acrylic Paint - mix with natural earth pigments to make your own natural acrylic paints that are perfect for use on canvas, paper, fabric, wood, stone, drywall and metal. Each pigment has a different chemical structure so the amount required for mixing will vary, but generally speaking, each full jar of acrylic will require about 4oz-5oz of pigment.
- Natural Fabric Paint - mix with pigments to make the only natural, permanent, and water-proof fabric paint on the market.
- Natural Varnish - seal paintings, wood, and any craft projects. Works great as a protectant over Natural Earth Paints.
- Natural Adhesive for mixed media or collage artworks.
- Beauty - Enhance depth of colors, transparency, texture and flow of other acrylic paints.
Enjoy free shipping with orders totaling $100 or more. Offer excludes certain heavy or bulky items and all equipment, including heat presses and cup turners.
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions.
© 2023, EcoFriendlyCrafts Powered by Shopify