The wait is over and now you can feel good about using acrylic paint with the all-new, first-of-its-kind, plant-based acrylic medium. This product is made with naturally archival ingredients to provide a permanent, water-resistant and non-yellowing finish that dries crystal clear. This product is truly non-toxic and contains ZERO petroleum byproducts*. Just like conventional acrylic mediums, this medium has many uses including mixing with natural pigments to make paint, a superb varnish / sealer, collage adhesive, and more. You can finally paint with confidence knowing there are no harmful additives, stabilizers, heavy metals or other toxic chemicals added. Packaged in a 16 oz. glass jar.
- Natural Acrylic Paint - mix with natural earth pigments to make your own natural acrylic paints that are perfect for use on canvas, paper, fabric, wood, stone, drywall and metal. Each pigment has a different chemical structure so the amount required for mixing will vary, but generally speaking, each full jar of acrylic will require about 4oz-5oz of pigment.
- Natural Fabric Paint - mix with pigments to make the only natural, permanent, and water-proof fabric paint on the market.
- Natural Varnish - seal paintings, wood, and any craft projects. Works great as a protectant over Natural Earth Paints.
- Natural Adhesive for mixed media or collage artworks.
- Beauty - Enhance depth of colors, transparency, texture and flow of other acrylic paints.