100% Recycled Sari Ribbon
Let your creativity flow with our recycled sari ribbon. Our customers have created jewelry, woven items, scarves, home decor, baskets, and more with our sari products. The texture is silky and the colors and patterns vary, making it a joy to use in jewelry and fashion accessories.
An Eco-Friendly Ribbon
Our recycled sari ribbon is made from the remnants of the sari industry in India. Women in neighboring villages collect the new fabric remnants that would typically be thrown away and sew strips end to end to make a continuous strand of ribbon. The funds earned from making recycled sari ribbon helps them support their families while keeping these scraps from being added to a landfill.
* Please note: this product is hand-dyed. The skein you receive may vary in color inch by inch from the skein shown because each skein is representative of its dye lot.
Returns are only accepted if the skein has not been unwound.
- Material: 100% recycled Sari Silk Ribbon
- Quantity: Roughly 50 yards in a 100g hank (sold by weight, not length)
- Color: Mellow Yellow (shades of soft yellows and greens)
- Weight: Bulky
- Gauge stitches per inch: 3-4
- Needle size: 11mm
- Hook size: K
- Care: Hand wash