CAD-CUT Pattern Heat Transfer Vinyl
Our heat transfer vinyl patterns are ideal to personalize your clothing, accessories or for your next craft project. CPSIA certified, our HTV is one of the safest options for infant apparel.
About Our Heat Transfer Vinyl
These heat transfer vinyl patterns include a full carrier sheet for each sheet of patterned vinyl so you don't have to worry about purchasing a roll. Please note that the pattern is printed on a 20" wide roll. There can be up to 1" of white space on each end. A full sheet is 12" x 20", meaning that you will have white space on each side. A half sheet will be 10" x 12" and have white space on one side. Please keep this in mind when planning!
- Weeds and cuts super-fast and easy
- Outstanding for customizing apparel, outfits, accessories, or for a variety of crafting projects
- Includes a carrier sheet. Carrier sheets can typically be used more than once.
- 15-20 second press (heat press strongly recommended)
- Temperature: 300°F/149°C
- Use Medium pressure
- Warm peel—wait 5 seconds before peeling
- 100% Cotton, Preshrunk Cotton, or Polyester
- Cotton/Poly blend
Care of finished garments:
- Machine wash inside out with mild detergent
- Do not dry clean or use bleach
- Dry at normal dryer setting
Storage of HTV rolls and sheets:
- Cool, dry area between 65 and 70°F at 50% relative humidity
- Keep away from direct sunlight, heat and humidity
- Shelf life 1 year